Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised Quality Management System standard that can benefit all sizes of a corporation.
Customers see many different avenues of improvement within their business. Customers see an improvement in product and service quality as well as reduced errors, increasing business profile, attacking new customers and a developed competitive edge over the competition.
ISO 9001 is a certification that help you monitor your business, both financially and productively and help improve the quality of all of your business processes.
IBCN will work with you and help your business to apply the ISO strategy successfully as well as being able to offer long-term support to help with your requirements.
What are the benefits of a quality management system?
- Enhancing your focus and understanding of your customers’ needs
- Improved competitive edge
- Continually improving the efficiency of your operation
- Reduced costs, improved profits, added growth
- Ensuring consistency of your products and/or services
- Strengthening communication at all levels of your company
- Providing more sales and marketing opportunities
- Product liability protection
How we can help you?
- Review your operation and identify possible areas for improvement
- Help you develop a Quality Management System to meet your requirements
- Develop and document your processes and procedures
- Train your staff in quality methods and principles
- Assist with the selection of an external certification body
- Act as your representative at quality system assessments
- Assist with the use of quality tools and techniques
- Keep you up to date with changes
- Provide a part-time Quality Manager (if required)