Integrated Management Systems
Many organisations are now opting to introduce an integrated management system that meets the requirements of several different ISO standards.
An integrated management system incorporates ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management.
The main advantage of an IMS ( Integrated Management System ) is that you can run this using one management system, use one set of documentation and run one third party audit. This results in more control of your business, less effort and intern reduced costs.
We are currently working with several forward-thinking businesses who opted to implement an integrated management system instead of traditional single standards.
What are the additional benefits of an integrated management system?
- Common elements in the standards resulting in a reduction of paperwork
- Reduction in administration costs
- Reduced internal audit costs
- Common system and approach with a focused strategic direction
- Encourages teamworking and better communication
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness
How we can help you?
- Review your business requirements (Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety)
- Consolidate and streamline your existing documentation
- Provide Training for your staff
- Act as your representative at an integrated system assessment
- Conduct assessments and audits
- Provide a part-time Programme/Project Manager (if required).
If you would like to find out more about how IBCN can work with you, please call us on 01268 730574 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org