ISO 14001 is a combination of standards that provides companies with the knowledge and tools to improve their environmental impact and responsibilities.
ISO 14001: 2015 can not only make your business more environmentally efficient but it can also provide you with a competitive advantage and provide the trust of your business stakeholders.
Your business may have already implemented ISO certifications such as ISO 9001 or ISO 45001. IBCN can help you successfully integrate ISO 14001 into your existing standards regardless of whether you have worked with us before.
Like other ISO standards ISO 14401 includes the need for continual improvement, you must be committed to growing your business and using these strategies to help you on your way.
What are the benefits of an environmental management system?
- Reducing waste materials
- energy and therefore your costs
- Enabling confidence in meeting environmental legislation
- Reducing the potential consequences to society from accidents
- Improving your reputation amongst customers
- the public and employees Providing a market advantage.
What we can help you with?
- Identify possible environmental impacts
- Advise on relevant legislation
- Assist in developing good environmental operating practices
- Document operating practices and procedures
- Conduct training in environmental issues
- Perform environmental auditing of sites and processes
- Assist with the selection of an external certification body
- Act as your representative at environmental system assessments
- Coordinate environmental improvement programmes
- Keep you up to date with changes
- Provide a part-time Environmental Manager (if required)